Monday, June 22, 2009

Her little heart

So I'm posting using my phone so this post may not be that great and will likely have "corrections" made by my phone that don't make any sense.
We had Eleri's follow up cardiology appointment today in Lubbock. The appointment went well and her cardiologist isn't concerned. She does still have both issues with her heart but neither are worrisome and both are improving. We will go back in one year.
I am wondering what God's purpose is through this. I had prayed for complete healing and believed in this too. So I've been thinking about what the results mean. And, I think that it means that God's answers are not human answers. God still delighted in our prayers and delighted in bringing healing to Eleri the way He wanted it done. God's ways are not mans, and this is so true in this case. Just to clarify, I'm not angry, upset, hurt...anything at God, I just felt that it was worth pondering the why!:)
On another note, both the doctor and her husband said that Eleri made their day with her smiles. Mali used to get those comments too it makes me so excited to see my babies loving people and serving a greater purpose!!!!

On our visit to Lubbock we were able to visit Elly on her 1 year birthday and see Katy and Jeromy too, and we loved it. We also got to meet little Mailey Williams for the first time. And we had some quick hugs with Sara Giles. I loved seeing everyone. Of course we missed seeing the Dallas family, but are thankful they allowed us to stay at their house. We also drove past our old house. It looked horrible, there were weeds every where and my special flower garden was full of weeds!:(



1 comment:

  1. I find myself thinking about that same question alot too. I like your perspective though!

    ReplyDelete