Friday, June 12, 2009

Cereal for Eleri




Last night we started Eleri on cereal. I wasn't in any hurry, but Eric wanted the best for his little baby girl. So we started last night. She did pretty good, but pushed a lot out with her tongue, no surprises there. Eric did decide that her bib would just get in the way and took it off which led to a very messy baby covered in streams of sloppy cereal. The funniest part had to be when she knocked the bowl out of Eric's hands and it got all over him. He freaked out and immediately had to clean himself because he said it was disgusting because I mixed in breast milk. After the fact, I realized how complicated life is going to get now. I will have a messy baby, messy floor, messy high chair to clean up. This is why I wasn't in a hurry!:) We even let Mali feed Eleri and she did really good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I remember that exact moment with Annerson like it was yesterday. So crazy.

    And yes...you can join our club. I'll even waive the first month's dues for ya if you'll be the club secretary. Tempting, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the middle picture of Eleri when she looks as happy as can be! I bet life has just begun to get a bit messier. Sometimes men don't understand, they sometime don't think of the consequences like we do (at least not mine!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete