Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Puppy Love






I think some girls are in love with a puppy and a puppy in love with them. Eric Someone decided that Scotty would sleep really well if he slept in the room with Mali. Mali has been a little grumpy and tired, but both have done fairly well. Well, except for the wake up last night to clean up Scotty’s accidents. Today, I locked Scotty up in the kennel in the garage to go take Mali to pre-k and go to lunch with Eric. When I got home the garage door into our house was open and Scotty was not whining. On closer inspection of the kennel I noticed he had chewed through the mesh front door and then here he came from inside wagging his tail. He is spoiled spoiled spoiled. Not a problem when he is 14lbs but a huge problem when he is 70lbs. As I type, he won't leave my side. He follows me every where and sits at my feet in sleep, part of me thinks it is sort of sweet, but then again, I have two other girls following me every where I go...and see previous sentence.

1 comment:

  1. HaHa - that is SO cute!! Love the pics & the story! I would totally be like you if this were happening in my house...trying to hold my ground but take one look in that lil' pups' eyes and it's all over! ;-) GOOD LUCK - he's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete