Sunday, May 16, 2010

Field Trip






Two weeks ago, I was able to go on a field trip with Mali. Her preschool does not allow siblings to be brought along on field trips and so I haven't been on in 15 months. I was excited to get to go so that I could watch her interact with her classmates and teacher. I think it gives me as a mom a good idea of what is going on at school...and where she is picking up certain things. Once I heard her "bestest friend's" voice, I knew the reason Mali sometimes baby talks. Anyway, it was so fun and Mali was so excited that Mama got to come along. I left Eleri with my friend Rachel, and went to the zoo with Mali and her classmates. I loved watching Mali interact with her class just getting to spend one on one time with her. That night, I also had a slumber party with Mali. To motivate her to clean her room, I told her we would have a slumber party once her room was clean with candy, popcorn, a movie, and me spending the night in her room! It was a fun day with Mali and to hopefully fill up her love tank. Mali had to wake me up to turn off the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment