Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Card Time

It is that time of year again where Eric and I try to agree upon what picture we will use for our Christmas Card.  I absolutely love doing photo cards and so does Eric, we just usually have to narrow down what photos we will include.  Last year, I made our own photocards.  As much as I really enjoyed that and they turned out pretty good, it ended up being a lot of work and some headache.  Photoshop can betime consuming and in the end it saved me very little for the time it took.  Then I ran into the problem of how to get envelopes to fit with our printed pictures.  This year I've decided to just return to Shutterfly and make our cards there with a click of mouse!  These are just a few that I really like and that are in the running.
Anything that can convey the true meaning of what we celebrate is #1 on my list
I loved that this one says Merry Christmas and is cute and fun

I really loved this vintage one and think it might just fit perfect with the picture we have.  There are tons of really cute photo cards too. The above are flat cards on cardstock.  These are the regular photocards that we usually send.
There are really so many to choose from.  I'm glad that I have to wait for Eric's help on choosing the "perfect" Christmas Card for 2010.


I will receive 50 free photocards for this blog. However, I planned on using Shutterfly anyway because it is so easy with iPhoto!  You can get 50 free cards too:
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment