Sunday, March 21, 2010

Little Miss Personality




This could really describe BOTH of our girls, but for the sake of this post, it describes Mali. Mali is really writing and spelling very well and LOVES to do so. The other day, she got paper and a pen, sat down in a chair and instructed me to come talk to her. She "wrote" out a list of what I need to do better, then it was Eleri's turn, and later that night, Eric's turn. I had the thought, "has she seen me in session?" or I'm also wondering if it was her playing out of her evaluation by her pre-k teacher. Anyway, it was really funny. I think she started out asking me, "what do you need to do better in your marriage?" Seriously???? Yikes, little girl, yikes!:) I had to capture it on camera too! (the other picture is of Mali's preparations for a girls' night, but has to do with her writing/spelling ability!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment