Saturday, March 27, 2010

Going on an Egg Hunt


This morning, Mali had an Easter egg hunt party at a friend from her ballet class. It was so fun to see Mali have such fun and to be so excited for the party. It is a COLD day with blowing wind like crazy. Eric asked me if the egg hunt was indoors and I commented that surely it was....but it wasn't...brrr! Fun nonetheless! And Mali did get the mother load. After a discussion on the way home of how she would eat one each day and proudly announcing it to her daddy, I found SEVERAL empty wrappers in her room after I put Eleri down for her nap. The candy is now in a secure location.

1 comment:

  1. Here is my comment to show you some love :) I only read post through my reader, so I almost never click on the blog to leave a comment. But I do read you and love you :)

    ReplyDelete