Friday, August 28, 2009

Miss Sensitive




Last night, Eleri had a rough night. This morning after her breakfast "peaches", I noticed she had bug bites on her. I called our nurse and she said to bring her in. At the time, I was worried I had made it sound worse than it was, but by our 11:30 appointment I was glad that I had taken her in. Here are pictures of it. She has angioedema multiplias. Some how she came into contact with a foreign substance, but we don't know what. Typically these hives are seen with a virus or allergic reaction to medication, none of which she has had. She has had nothing new at all. The only possiblity was something I mopped with on our wood floor yesterday. Who knows, but the treatment is the same. She will be on an antibiotic and steroid for 2 weeks. Poor poor girl!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she is allergic to football?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though she has those little bumps she still looks happy as a clam.

    ReplyDelete