Monday, August 31, 2009

Eleri update


After three days of antihistamine and a steroid each night, Eleri seems to be doing better. Her "spots" are pretty faded now although a few do pop up each day, but do not spread like they were doing. She has been pretty fussy the last few days and only wanting Momma, a task that I'm so okay with, but that means a neglected big girl and a neglected home. I stayed up late last night cleaning after the girls went to bed, just to be up all morning with Eleri. I thought that I would stop caffeine, but no such luck, it really makes a difference in my ability to function without sleep. Well, I'm not sure I function well, but I function. In the mean time, Eleri is pulling up so well that we had to lower her crib mattress after Eric went to get her from nap and realized she could easily tumble out! So here is a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment