Friday, September 3, 2010

Queen of the Day


I should have waited to blog until Mali got home from school today. When I saw her at pick up she was wearing the Queen of the Day crown!!!!! I'm not exactly sure how you get to be Queen of the Day but I do know that the teacher picks who is Queen/King and today was Mali's day. Her teacher told me that the entire school is out of ink so she couldn't make a copy of Mali's special book. Each student, including Mali, draws a picture of the Queen of the Day and asks them questions and I think this is what goes in the book. I'm excited to see her book and will definitely be blogging about that! Mali also got a heart again at the end of the week. She told me that she can "save" up her hearts and earn things like eating with her teacher or sitting at the teacher's desk, but she chose to get another jump rope. Can you say instant gratification? She is not her mother's child in that area! Mali also was on the winning team that got the most sticks and so they could choose to take your shoes off or get an extra heart stamp. Can you guess what she chose? To take her shoes off! I LOVE this girl and I'm so proud of how she is doing in school. I just love her teacher and know that she is an answer to prayers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment