Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Since I've had the lovely pump and fanny pack installed life hasn't been easy. I had hoped it would work wonders. We've spent the past two days trying to get the dosage correct and slowly increasing it so that my skin isn't too irritated. Which is another side effect. Zofran is injected right into my skin but is an irritant so this means that my "site" has to be moved regularly. Today the nurse came and removed my old site and put a new one in. My old site is pretty red and swollen and painful. Yesterday my dad and Terry came and helped me and then last night my mom showed up and is helping me out. Yesterday I had 7 "episodes" , including one at Chickfila, and I've only been sick twice today, so it's an improvement but I'm still naseous. My dosage is now at it's max at 1mL an hour and I'm hoping this works!!!

1 comment: