Saturday, August 21, 2010

1st OB appointment


On Thursday I had my first OB appointment. It was so nice to have my mom here to watch the girls because it was right during Eleri's nap and it was much more peaceful to go by myself. Besides getting sick at his office, it was a good appointment. I've lost about 12 lbs since September, so give or take 10 lbs. Because of this he was not willing to take me off the pump even though I asked him several times repeatedly (nicely of course). Instead I've continued the pump and added B6 vitamins to my daily intake. The burning question of course is am I still sick: YES!!! Although I feel like it is improving a little maybe down to once or twice a day. I've had several people mention that maybe without the pump I'd still be getting sick 7 times a day. However, for the cost of it I should be getting sick zero times a day. The best part of the appointment was my surprise ultrasound. #3 looked great and was moving like crazy. We have another very active baby on our hands. Its actually such a praise because of all the lack of nutrition #3 has received. My OB and the nurse were laughing at how active #3 was. He asked me if I wanted to take a "peek" but without Eric there we decided not to, and plus last time my OB "peeked" he was wrong! So we will just wait and see what #3 shall be! Here is a picture of me and baby at 12 weeks. Its a horrible picture of me but having a good picture with three people in it was too much work!:)

1 comment: