Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Beds


I'm stumped on creativity right now (see post title) so here it is plain and simple. We bought the girls new beds. I wasn't really ready for this change yet but Eric thought it best to get it done while he was home. Last week the beds came in and were set up in Mali's room. We got a daybed for Mali and a trundle bed that will be Eleri's. I've had to tell Mali that Eleri is not allowed to sleep in a big girl bed until she is 2 but Mali is anxious to have a roommate (or so she thinks). I also found some great bedding on sale at TJ Max. My mom made the beds and got them ready. The girls have really enjoyed playing underneath and on the beds. Unfortunately, Mali some how found finger nail polish (story of my life right?) and decided to paint a dolls toenails on her NEW white bedding!!!!! I was really frustrated but then realized that at least I got the cheap bedding instead of the pottery barn quilts/bedspreads that I was really wanting to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment