Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Look whose talking

Eleri's babbling has become more pronounced. She moved from yayayaya to a short stay at dada and is now saying mama. This is the sweetest sound! She will crawl up me all the while saying mamamama! Most of the time she is actually using mama to identify me or to alert me to her distress of sleepiness or some other 7 month old peril (often involving big sister-go figure!:)) Eleri also gets so excited about her bath. She will crawl like crazy, pull up on the side of the tub and squell (it's 5am and I'm not sure that's the way to spell it) and bounces up and down. Eleri has the fast crawl down. She is pulling up every where. Her favorites include all the most hazardous spots in the house like the entertainment center and the windowsill. Eleri has discovered the kitchen floor too in spite of my attempts to keep her from it. So I guess I need to spend more time sweeping in there. Constant crumbs and messes from a 4 year ond debris from the backyard...wait that's a whole 'nother post! Anyway, besides our recent nights of more waking than sleepig (hence the 5am blogging) Eleri is doing really great. Those sweet sounds of Mamamaa melt away the sleepiness-along with Dr. Pepper and God's ever sustaining power!

OKAY, the videos are right side up on my computer, not sure WHAT happens when they are uploaded!:(

1 comment: