Monday, April 27, 2009

Into her own room...


Last night was Eleri's first night in her own room in her crib. She did pretty great. I fed her about 9 and she woke at 1:45am and I fed her. She was up at around 4 and I put her pacifier in and she went to sleep, but then woke at 6am and I tried so hard to hold her off, but ended up just feeding her before she woke the whole house. I did keep going in to check on her and make sure she was okay. She didn't seem to have any trouble adjusting, however at 6am, one leg, one arm and the other hand was out of the swaddle! I'm not sure WHAT she was doing with all that space! I was a little sad to move her out, but since she was rocking the cradle, it was time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the advice about sleeping one hour after he eats. If you have anymore tips send them on, I have forgotten everything!

    ReplyDelete