Friday, September 7, 2007

Sick

I would so appreciate your prayers right now. I have been sick to my stomach, with major stomach pains as well, since last night. Right now it is finally getting better. I contacted my gyn's nurse, and she seems to think it is all my medication plus last night I had to take 3 birth control pills at once (doctor's orders to control some other issues that are going on). I'm pretty sure that is what is wrong. I'm supposed to continue to take 2 birth control pills today but I'm planning on just taking one and skipping all my other medication today. This is why I hate birth control. Eric commented "so you pretty much feel pregnant again", yes I do, but even worse and nothing to show for it. On top of that, last night we took Mali to the pediatrician because she was crying and inconsolable and she either has strep or a urinary tract infection, pretty sure it is a UTI though, we have to wait for the cultures to come back to know for sure. Thank you for lifting us up, sorry to just always have more drama to post! I'm so ready to be back to normal and be a good mom again!:( So far Mali has eaten fruit snacks, chex mix, whales, and pretzels for breakfast and lunch, and just wore underwear until nap. I better go rest and try and get better!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and Mali get to feeling better!!! I know it is hard to be a "mom" when you are feeling terrible! I will be praying for you guys!
    As always, if you need anything just give me a call or come on down.

    ReplyDelete