Friday, September 14, 2007

Released

Today I went to see the oncologist again and was RELEASED from the Cancer Center! My hCG levels were < 5 again and so Dr. Tedjaradi released me. God really blessed me with a tremendous oncologist, but now my regular gynecologist will just check my levels. From now on I will have my levels checked once a month, and then every 3 months for a year when my gynecologist okay's it. They also checked my uterus, and it has returned to normal size! Yeah! I feel so relieved. I haven't felt good lately and so I was a little nervous that my hCG had gone back up. So far it seems that God has just allowed this carcinoma to be erased from my body! This news has definitely brightened my day, although the financial burden of it all looms above me. If anyone knows any children in Amarillo that would benefit from play therapy, this is a plug!:) Thank you again for all of your prayers, emails, messages, and texts. They have all been such a blessing and have encouraged me as we walk down this road.

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE GOD! I am so excited for you levels going down! I know you feel so much better just knowing that they are back down.
    I get my levels checked on Mondays. I also change weeks every Friday. SO I am now 5 weeks!

    ReplyDelete