Monday, September 17, 2007

Good

Yesterday, I was listening to Ed Young on t.v. while I cleaned the house and he brought up Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." I have been so fortunate to have pastors that have explained to me that verse, and that it's meaning is not that everything that happens to us is good, because we are Christians, but that everything that happens works for our good...to make us better, closer to God, etc. So my hope is that in looking back I will see the good work that God has done through this in my family.
This week I'm doing better, maybe it is because life has just taken over, but I think that God is continuing to care for me and pull me through this difficult time. I don't seem to be struggling with not having another child when I want one, but instead taking every moment to enjoy the beautiful child I do have. My energy level isn't what I want, but instead of napping while Mali is down, I'm pushing on through and cleaning the house and completing much needed projects. I'm exhausted when Mali goes down at night...and that has been a battle all it's own. She's currently sleeping in the closet. And sleeping is used very lightly here. Nap has been a whole other battle as well. Do I really have the child that drops her nap before she turns 3? It wouldn't surprise me! Since I commented on how I'm getting so much done, I suppose I better get to work instead of blogging. Today and tomorrow are huge rivalry games between Bonham and Crockett and Amarillo High's homecoming is Friday (Against Odessa Permian, Friday Night Lights fame for those who don't know), so it promises to be a very busy week! Thanks for continued prayers and love!

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo glad that you are feeling better! I think before long you are going to be back to your normal self!!! Yea!

    ReplyDelete