Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hiatus

Hiatus: def: 1. a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc. 2. a missing part; gap or lacuna:

I've been forced to take a blogging hiatus. We have not had internet for about 2 1/2 weeks and finally got it back on! Yes, it was driving me crazy, but mainly because I had such special events to blog about. A friend suggested maybe Someone was trying to give me a hiatus from internet...maybe so. But having an iPhone doesn't help that one. I just couldn't share sweet videos and pictures of our precious girls. SOOO, check out the several new posts. There are about 9 of them that have been in the works since our internet service stopped. I have a few waiting for videos and then there will be no more back log! Enjoy because I sure enjoy sharing!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment