Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eleri's First Week

Here are pictures from Eleri's first week.
I can not believe last week at this time, Eleri wasn't even here! I am thrilled and so in love with her! I'm thankful for the almost week she has been in our lives and blessed us! Enjoy the pictures, you do not have to be a member of Facebook to see them.

Try copy pasting this link if the above link doesn't work
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=89377&l=1568b&id=620254096
also pictures of the week at
www.terrywhitephotos.phanfare.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy things are going well for the new "expanded" family! Miss Eleri is absolutely beautiful!

    I'm also so thankful you had a pleasant experience this time. Answered prayer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook said that I had to have an account to go any further and see your page. I searched for your name and clicked on it and it sent me to login and then it would let me see them. Just wanted you to know. Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

    Janae

    ReplyDelete