Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eleri Cate Gomez

Eleri Cate was born today at 12:20 p.m. She was 7 pounds and 3 ounces. 19 inches tall. We cant tell who she looks like yet but, we do know, she has curly dark hair and chubby cheeks. She is nursing like a champ. We had "latch-on" the very first time and have been successful so far. Mali had a chance to hold her and was really cautious about what to think. She has yet to give her little sister a kiss.....she is just not sure yet, but is doing great!! Brie is having a little trouble with nausea, but is doing 100x better than the last time. As for me, I will just have to prepare myself for a life of "girls nights".

3 comments:

  1. So excitinng! Eric...I think you will do great with your girls' nights! and I am laughing that you said "nursing like a champ"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that everything went well and Brie did so much better than last time! That was so cute how you said "Nursing like a champ!" I'm glad Eleri is doing so well! I'm so happy for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete