Monday, December 22, 2008

Eleri's nursery

We spent yesterday getting Eleri's room ready and I just had to share how it turned out. Eric (with some "help" from Mali) painted and then we all put together the crib and bedding. It is not 100% ready, but it is there. I think Eric feels better and he did a great job, I'm very thankful that he cares so much and did all of this. I don't feel any relief, I guess I just have too many other projects to do around the house! But it does look great, and makes it some more of a reality! At any rate, she has a bed to sleep in (I still need to wash the sheets with Dreft though).:) Mali had a great time helping and even brought several of her stuffed animals into the room for baby Eleri. Watching her excitement was great and that was a relief! Eric wants to add Eleri's date of birth on the wall with painted numbers and we have a few pictures to hang and some arranging to do, but other than that it is done!:)



6 comments:

  1. Very cute! The crib looks great. Thanks Eric and Mali for getting it done so that Brie can finish nesting elsewhere:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! So where did you get the crib?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crib is a Graco from Wal-Mart. I really like it, but when you shake it, it isn't super sturdy, but other than that it is great! Nesting....I just want to sit down!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I love your colors! I'm into brown now-a-days. I also love the bedding! so cute! I'm glad Mali is so excited and is being so sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Only a month or so now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bedding is so cute! I can't believe your grandmother (?) made that! I love the curtains!

    ReplyDelete