Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big Girl Bed


Last night we moved Mali into a big girl bed!! She loves it and loves sleeping in it. I've spent the past few days searching for bedding and finally found what I wanted. I wanted something to match her pink toile accessories that my mom had made for her baby bedding but something that was simple and could grow with her but that was durable and cheap. I finally found something that I think is perfect,although not as cheap as I had hoped for, so I'm hoping that it will last at least until she is an opinionated tween!:) Also on a Mali note, Mali had her first babysitter other than family last night. The surreal thing of it all is that Eric and I babysat her and her brother a few times when her dad was the youth minister in Dalhart, and now she is babysitting MY child! Mali loved playing with a big girl too!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the new bed cover too? It looks perfect for what you wanted. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is the new one, her baby quilt is laying on top of that one. It is pretty good and you can't see it but there are tiny green leaves on some of the quilt squares, plus it reverses to a solid pattern of those tiny green leaves. I finally got it at Kohl's. It was $89 but I got 15% off, but it was cheaper to do that then pay shipping from Pottery Barn. We've spent today re-organizing her room and moving her big toys to the guest room. What kid has two rooms???:)

    ReplyDelete