Friday, August 24, 2007

Praise!

Yesterday we got our new insurance cards in the mail and the coverage begins Sept. 1st...yeah God!
I'm continuing to recover, although each day is a challenge. I seem to count down the minutes until nap time and bedtime each day (right before each is the hardest part of my day). I did sleep last night without sleeping pills (yeah to that too). I had taken them the past few nights because I was so worried of not sleeping and having those weird dreams/thoughts that I had the night of my surgery. But everything was good, except being woken up multiple times by the dog that is supposed to be an outside dog but that is now inside at night!!! I'm finding I'm not quite as tough when I'm recovering from surgery.:)
I just wanted to again thank everyone that has sent me some sort of message and that is praying. I wish I had the time to personally write you each back, but know that I definitely acknowledge what you have sent and so appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment