Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting Hitched



My baby brother is getting married in just about a month! They mailed out the invitations the other day and I just had to share because I LOVE them. I think they fit Brandon and Liza's personality perfectly and of course the venue. I'm super excited about them getting married in my favorite place in the whole world...Cuchara, CO. I got to spend some time with Liza yesterday doing some wedding shopping. It was fun to hang out with her in spite of Mali's first meltdown over wanting a stuffed animal in Dillard's, Mali's subsequent meltdown after running into a clothes rack, and Eleri dumping her whole container of milk all over her stroller during Liza's final dress fitting. We did find the flower girl dresses and I learned how to bustle Liza's dress despite all the added crazyness! Liza was so patient and loving to the girls (a must for our family) and it just made me love her even more, that and her pesto chicken pasta!:) Liza is going to be a beautiful bride! crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment