Thursday, June 24, 2010

Heart update




Eleri had her annual cardiac appointment on Wednesday. It was so much easier this time around. She didn't even try to pull of the leads (I have NO idea how to spell that but that's how it sounds, its probably an acronym or something). Eleri loved seeing Dr. Flippin's dogs Bella (a standard poodle with pink bows and pink toes) and Pinky (a breed that I can't spell, with pink hair). Dr. Flippin said that Eleri still had some pulmonary stenosis and that she would only pseudo-outgrow it. I was really hoping that she would be 100% healed and fine, but I'm really not sure that will happen based on Dr. Flippin's comment of pseudo outgrowing it. At any rate, her pulmonary stenosis and murmur have not gotten worse which is wonderful wonderful news! I'm thankful for the outcome and that it was a positive appointment. The only repercussion seems to be that Eleri has to take antibiotics before going to the dentist.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that it hasn't gotten worse! Taking antibiotics before going to the dentist is not too bad. :o)

    ReplyDelete