Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Take a good look


Take a good look at that guy on the left. He is pretty amazing, he's my husband! He is an amazing coach too. I just need to brag on him a minute before he knows I'm doing this. Last week, Eric was hired as a varsity assistant coach. In other words, he's moving up and will be coaching varsity football at a 5A school (the best 5A school in our town in my opinion) at the young age of 30. I'm soooo proud of him. He will also be teaching biology and will be an administrative assistant next year. Life sure is changing, but I'm sooo proud of him!

5 comments:

  1. YAY Eric!!! What a great opportunity! Sounds like God is really using you guys and you have done a great job of blooming where He planted you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congratulations to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Eric and your family! That is sooooo awesome! He is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete