Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Friends






We have amazing friends!!! God has blessed me throughout my life with wonderful, godly friends to encourage me, sharpen me, spur me on, love on me, and just have fun with me! While Eric ventured to Mexico for 24 hours, we ventured to Lubbock for 24 hours. We hadn't met Baby Grant Dallas yet! So there was definitely an excuse for our visit! We were blessed to stay with Angie and Graham Hill and Jackson. Angie and I were college roommates. Jackson is 3 and is just so cute. He is so well spoken and smart and adorable. Much to my surprise, Angie is expecting their second baby in April! We had fun talking and watching our big kids play together. We were also there to help Beth while Tim worked some. It was a little bit of a crazy household with 6 kids among us, but we got some visiting in and the kids didn't fight at all! I was able to help Beth with the craziness of getting the big kids to school, at least I hope I helped! We got to visit with Melissa and Mailey too while Zach and Calyn were at pre-k. Beth took Grant to the hospital for the weight check clinic and we got some good visiting time in while we wrangled the four kids between us! Then we all met for lunch. We ate at McCallister's with 11 kids among us (one was in utero). An employee actually stopped by to tell us how well mannered our kids were! It must have been a good day!:) However, I'm sure they weren't so thrilled with our kids once we left and they had to clean up all of Eleri's puffs and the remnants of oozing jelly from 5 pb&j sandwiches! It was a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment