Monday, July 27, 2009

First Veggies




Eleri is on the cusp of 6 months old, so while we were on our trip to Austin we decided that we would try out her first vegetables....avocados.  She really seemed to like it.  So when we came home I took new pictures (since my camera and cartridge are not working any longer) of her eating avocados.  She eats about half of an avocado for dinner and is doing great with it.  However, I just realized that avocados are actually a fruit, oh well!  Tonight we are going to try sweet potatoes...I think they are really vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. Was she eating other baby foods or did you start with the avocados? Did you start her on food at six months, I haven't looked into it, but I think I've heard some start at four months? There's so much to learn!

    ReplyDelete