Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Yesterday Mali's preschool held a Mother's Day Tea for the mom's. It was so special. My mom is in town for Eleri's dedication on Sunday, so she watched Eleri and I went alone! This was my first time since Eleri was born to be with just Mali. It was really really special. Mali sang a song to me and she made me several special gifts. I had a placemat with her hand prints, a ladybug magnet, a fingerprint ladybug frame, a potted picture holder with her fingerprints on it made into little bugs, and a handprint plate I can hang. She also made me a button with a picture of us that she drew and we are "cuddling". It was too cute! We had punch and strawberry shortcake and spent good quality time together.



Here is the video of her song:

4 comments:

  1. Hey Teague is getting dedicated Sunday too!! It looks like Mali really enjoyed herself, and you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We held our Mother's Day Tea at our MDO today. Glad to see you enjoyed yours because that probably means our moms enjoyed theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These moments are the true gift of being a mommy! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the song! You both look beautiful and I am glad you had some good quality time with just Mali!

    ReplyDelete