Thursday, March 5, 2009

5 hours

Last night, Eleri went 5 hours between feedings!!!!! I fed her at 7:15pm and then Eric put her down so I could shower and go to bed early, and she didn't wake up until 12:30am!!! We have hit a milestone, although I do not expect it to happen consistently yet. The bad thing was that I didn't get that much sleep, I got to bed a little after 9:30pm and then at 11pm, Mali started crying. I got up to take care of her and she had wet the bed, this was the second night in a row!!! So once again I was unmaking and making her bed and trying my best to be compassionate (I wasn't successful but hopefully have learned a lesson for next time). Eleri has been doing well with her naps too, for the most part. I have been putting her in her cradle during the day to sleep with her pacifier and sound machine (she likes the ocean sounds the best). The go go go of taking Big Sister to and from preschool has hampered some naps, but Eleri is falling in step with napping some where else other than our arms! AND, I did get a nap today!:) Wish us luck as we try our first venture....to Dalhart tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. yea for Eleri. Of course it always happens that when the baby sleeps, the big kid needs something. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete