Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blessings at Eleri's baby shower


This past Saturday, we were so privileged and blessed to be thrown a baby shower for Eleri Cate. I wasn't sure that it would even happen being in a new town, 2nd baby and 2nd girl! But we were blessed by one! Thank you to every one who came and showered us!:) I've realized that baby girls get lots of clothes, it is just too hard to resist, so she will have a ton of cute outfits to wear! My mom also made a full bedding set for Eleri. Mali enjoyed her role of big sister and opened all the presents for me. It was nice to not have the spotlight so much on me. We enjoyed talking with friends and seeing our friends from Lubbock that drove in for the shower. Unfortunately, most of the shower is a blur to me, I think I need to video tape my life at this point, because ALL my blood seems to be bypassing my brain and going to baby Eleri. Eleri seems to be doing good. Still breech, which is fine, but means I can't always feel her moving as much, which can create sudden panic, but I'm trusting God that she is okay and laid back, but I probably do need to give her some rest and slow down a bit. Although it is nice to be really "trucking" along at this stage of pregnancy because I don't think I was with Mali! This week marks 30 weeks! Wow! I can not believe it. We feel so much better prepared since this wonderful blessing of a shower though!

No comments:

Post a Comment