Thursday, March 6, 2008

The always changing world of coaching

Well, it is official, now that I have gotten used to Eric's new schedule as the Athletic Director/Head Coach at Bonham Middle School he will be moved up to the high school next year. He is going to be a Freshman football and track coach and hopefully baseball. Even if he doesn't do baseball, he will assist, like he does now without that stipend to make him an official coach. I'm very proud of him and how he has moved up the career ladder. He was so tired of being at the middle school level and not just at the varsity level, even though he has helped with varsity/high school ever since he began coaching! So, out with the Bonham blue and in with the Golden Sandies! Last time we used our Levelland red to paint in, so maybe we need a paint project!

http://www.amaisd.org/ama/index1.htm

4 comments:

  1. Brie! That's SO exciting! I'm a little jealous! You know we are firm believers of "Once a Sandie, Always a Sandie!" Congrats to Eric! He will be teaching with Jason's dad. Gary teaches math @ AHS. I hope he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring your blue and come paint at my house :) that is great news for Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephanie. It is exciting, I just can't believe how it all worked out so quickly and easy for him. He isn't sure his teaching field yet, I'm praying for PE still. I can always count on you guys for support in Eric's career...I know you understand! Enjoy track season at Lubbock High!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great for Eric!! I'm so glad you posted a comment! I have been meaning to write! Things are well and I'm glad to hear things are well with you three too!

    ReplyDelete