Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008


So I haven't been on top of things this Valentine's Day. Yes, we are dressed for the occasion (pink shirt/red socks for me) and Valentine's outfit for Mali. But this morning when we arrived at Bible Study, I heard other mom's talking about waking up early to make heart shape pancakes for their children and spouse. So I'm already planning on making next year better and in the mean time revisiting the heart attitude of self-less-ness, because I've decided that really that is what it comes down to, I'm out of self less mode now that Mali is 3 and don't think of the other people in my family as much! So next year...it will be a great Valentine's Day! Eric did do good though and brought a rose each for Mali and I.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Brie! It was meant to be! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and proud of you! I know you will be a fantastic counselor!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete