Friday, February 22, 2008

Results from 2/20/2008

This blood draw was a really significant one as it was my 6 month draw. After 6 months of negative hCG levels, the chance of the molar coming back is even less. I was pretty nervous about this one, but not sure why...when will I learn to trust God with this??? My nurse just called and my levels were negative!!!!! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!! This is just huge for me and I feel as if I've been completely healed at this point. The majority of women that have molar pregnancies and do not receive chemo are allowed to get pregnant at this point. (Not my doctors though). But, it is still good to know I'm okay even if I'm not cleared to get pregnant!! Thanks for the continued prayers and support!

2 comments:

  1. YEA! YEA! YEA! What exciting news! I am thrilled for you guys. I am glad your doctors are playing it safe, but I know the wait is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about your levels coming down. I know this is an old post, but I'm just now reading it! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete