Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crazy Dave Ramsey

Just a quick update into our lives!  We are doing our best to live in financial freedom.  With the help of Dave Ramsey and Matt Carr!!!!:)  We are now a one car family.  It has been interesting for sure.  Today was my day with the car and it has been CRAZY trying to get all the errands run I need to when I have the car.  Eric has mainly been taking it.  It really isn't so bad but on the weekends will be tricky.  Eric needs to be at school Saturday at 5:30am and will be home around midnight that night.  Neither times I want to be up to pick him up or drop him off.  So I would just let him have the car, but I've scheduled a client at 3pm Saturday!  It will be interesting for sure.  I'm so thankful for the direction we are moving in and how much of a sacrificed Eric willingly took on so we can live in financial freedom.  We are so excited about our future and how we will be freed up to enjoy our dreams because of this year what we hope will be a year of sacrifice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that your doing Dave Ramsey's program! I first caught on to him just after I graduated from college. I've written out a monthly budget almost every month since then. It has been so freeing and really helps Paul and me stay on track.
    Also, I feel your pain with the one car situation. We shared a car the whole 5 1/2 years we lived in Seattle. Sometimes it was very tricky, but it always worked out. We felt like it helped improve our communication b/c we had to talk every night about how we would work transportation the next day. Good for you guys for taking this big step! :-)

    ReplyDelete