Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stay "3" forever

Last night when I was putting Mali to bed, she suddenly had a revelation, or stall tactic, she said "Mommy, when am I going to school?" I told her August 27th (When preschool starts). She started crying and said "I don't want to go to school, I'm too little." I clarified thinking maybe she meant school where Bretan and Kadan go, and said "when you are six you go to school." She continued to whine and cry and said "The teacher will say you are too little. I'm just three and God wants me to stay three not six."
Thought that was cute and needed to be shared. Fortunately, that was the end of stalling for last night!

1 comment:

  1. Fuuny girl!! I know she will love it once she gets there. It will be so great for her and for mommy too :)

    ReplyDelete