Monday, December 7, 2009

Maximum Capacity

We have reached maximum capacity for animals in our household! Yesterday, Eric got a new puppy. Another boy. This one is a mixed breed Weimeraner/Vizsla mix. He is jet black. Eric named him Bogey-another golf term. So, yes, we now have three dogs. Did I ever see us having this many dogs? No. Do I want my husband to be happy? Yes. The dog is already potty trained for the most part. The big problem is that it is 16 degrees outside. He is ornery and every bit puppy. Mali loves him and Eleri is captivated by him. He has tackled and bit Eleri several times and she doesn't like him then, but still can't take her eyes off of him. In less than 24 hours, we've had two accidents inside. I'm trying to have a good attitude about him, and for the most part do, but I never like dealing with puppies...they are too much work on top of the too much work I already have to do. Once it warms up, he will be an outside dog and will be Shank's buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment