Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun in the...snow

On Thursday it started snowing and we ended up with nearly a foot of snow! School was cancelled for Eric on Thursday and Friday, so we made the most of our time snowed in. Friday it was a little too cold outside for Mali, but on Saturday we enjoyed building a snowman together. Eleri went outside with us too and just plopped down in the snow beside us as we worked. Eric shoveled our sidewalk and the girls and I played. Of course, we had snow ice cream too! On Sunday while Eleri napped, Eric pulled Mali behind my car on a trash can lid. We have decided that before the next big snow storm we need 1. a snow shovel 2. a sled! After their sledding adventure, Eric decided to build Mali a sledding ramp in our front yard. People in our neighborhood were sledding and snowmobiling throughout the weekend. It made me feel like I was back in Ouray, especially Friday night with the glow of the full moon and the beautiful, sparkly snow! We had fun and enjoyed the extra family time that it provided!








2 comments:

  1. So fun! What is that purple chair that I keep seeing Eleri sitting in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED snowmobiling around the neighborhood when I was a kid. It was my absolute favorite thing to do on snow days!

    ReplyDelete